BULLHEAD CITY, ARIZONA - any mums in the area?

I am currently in Ohio and will be moving the first of the year to Bullhead City, Arizona. I will be moving with my around-a -month-old-by-then-son and fiancee. Trying to find a good pediatrician and also if there is any medical benefits (medicare/medicade) Arizona offers! PLUS, any mums to talk to - will be lonely with my newborn and fiancee :) thanks!

itsaboy1208

Asked by itsaboy1208 at 4:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• give my until march1 st and I will be moving there, with my husband 18 month old son and our daughter who is due in january!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 5:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I have lived here for almost 2 years. The best pediatrician is Dr. Alan Barton. Very, very attentive & thoughou and takes his time to listen to you and your child. He is located in Fort Mohave ( about 5 minutes from Bullhead City)
    LuvnMyGirlz

Answer by LuvnMyGirlz at 12:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2009