for moms with naturally curly hair

What do you use in your hair when you want to wear it curly? I want that soft curl hold but I just can't seem to find any product that wont leave my hair crunchy or sticky. When I let my hair dry naturally with nothing in it my curls will stay all day but its just to frizzy for my taste.

joscelyne

Asked by joscelyne at 3:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• TiGi Curlesque when I wear it wavy.

http://www.tigihaircare.com/consumer/en-US/catwalk/Catwalk_Curlesque.asp
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• thanks =-)
    joscelyne

Comment by joscelyne (original poster) at 3:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My hair doesn't get too frizzy but my mom's does and she uses this product called Perfect10 (i think) and she LOVES IT. Her hair is a frizz ball without it. I used to use this product that is a clear smoothing cream. i don't remember the name but it is in a tube with a purple dome lid. I saw it at walgreens today. That used to make the strands stay down without leaving a crunchy feeling.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 3:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I'll have to look im at walgreens all the time thanks =-)
    joscelyne

Comment by joscelyne (original poster) at 3:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I use a leave in conditioner and pantene curly mouse
    mybella1221

Answer by mybella1221 at 4:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• There are some pretty good products out there. One is Joice Joiwhip. It's a light styling whipped mousse. Also Sebastian makes a whip creme that is pretty good.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• First off...I don't use shampoo, curly hair is dry as it is and using shampoo just drys it our more, creating frizz.. I use Moroccon Oil, they have an oil, curl creme and conditioner that I use.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I use WEN cleansing conditioner--instead of shampoo. A little bit of mousse and let it air dry. The less I fuss with it the better.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• http://moroccanoil.com/en/our-products.html
    Luieluie

Answer by Luieluie at 11:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2010