Who are you grateful to?

I'm grateful to my husband for loving me unconditionally. For treating as his wife, not a child!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• My ex-husband, for changing my life by giving me a child, and even though it hurt, for deserting me - because now I have an amazing little boy and a wonderful husband that deserves me.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• society as a whole....I have a lot of people to be thankful for in my life honestly, but for all the complaints I hear from people always talking about being judged, I don't get that....I have a lot of faith in society....I get smiles and friendly people willing to help out when I need it, who throw complements at the most needed times....I have three children with special needs but not once have I gotten the treatment so many others perceive....My children are pretty accepted whereever we go, even when things get so bad that I have to put my son in a full restraint to calm him down or stop him from hurting himself, society as a whole have always been good not to make us feel like less than human beings....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 3:44 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My parents, my children, my husband, God and family and friends. Not in any order. Just all at once:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My friends and family
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 12:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My DH & DD's. My friends here and anyone that is helping and caring to guide me and encourage me through my Breast Cancer issues...
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm a survivor too! Everyone is my family has died of it. We carry a gene in our DNA code that is the carrier of it. The first time I was diagnosed with it I was 17. But thanks be to the Lord for bringing me through it each time. I have truly survived from a lot....I'm glad you have too!
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010