If you could thank them...

If you had the opportunity to say "Thank you", who would it be to and why? plz keep it clean. Thank you.

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:32 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• God. My DD & DH most of all. My friends here for helping my though the worst year of my life!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• No one really....except for GOD. I have done it all by myself for many many years, and so I guess I appreciate myself...and give thanks to GOD..for making the way.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 3:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My mom, when my DH lost his job she did everything in her power to help us since I don't get paid much. She wanted to know that DD had anything she needed and at least a little of what she wanted. This is something that she didn't have to do, and there would be days when I had to choose between paying bills and getting gas in the car to go to work, but thanks to her I could do both. She's visited several times from four hours away because DD wanted to see her and I couldn't afford a trip to take her up to my mom's house. She never had to do any of this but she did it anyway, so I can't thank her enough, and I hope I can be just like her.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:04 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My husband's parents for all of the support, they are always there when we need them. And for not only the men and women who are serving our country, but the ones who have lost their life serving our country. Those are the ones who have paid the highest sacrifice.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• my parents because all i put them thru they helped me thru everything and stood by me
    Hbabygirl476

Answer by Hbabygirl476 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• all of the soldiers who are fighting for us
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 3:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010