My girlfriend cheated on me should i have for gave her?

dat_dude

Asked by dat_dude at 4:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh, that is waay to little information for me to even start to answer. I am sorry you were betrayed, but give us a bit more . . . . .
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 4:44 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• That is totally up to you.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• That depends on you... You must consider other aspects of your relationship, your feelings towards her, her feelings towards you, how well you know her (or thought you did), her reasons for cheating, the person whom she cheated with, but most importantly, how you feel/felt about it. Would you still want to be with her? If you are not with her and the relationship is over, do you miss her? what do you miss about her? Why do you miss her? Was it the first time this happened? So you see my dear friend, you have quite a lot of thinking to do... but, like I said before, it is up to you. No one else knows the details of your situation better than yourself, so take some time, consider all the elements, and decide. I know you'll make a wise decision... :)
    Grotezus

Answer by Grotezus at 6:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I would have a really hard time trusting someone again if they cheated on me. But everyone's different and if you can sit down and talk about it and work something out, then maybe you can forgive her and move on.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 10:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Forgive but move on to a faithful person.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• that depends on circumstances my husband cheated on me b4 and i 4gave him it took time and alot of proving but when he cheated i deserved it in many ways im not saying its ok but sometimes i think love isnt enough in my case i was being a real b**** and was never here 4 him at all i was goin thru my whole i want more outta life issue and he got the bad end of the deal so he ended up in the arms of someone else. in time we got passed and our marriage is great now
    Hbabygirl476

Answer by Hbabygirl476 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• ARE you a Dude?
    SInce when do men ask questions at Cafe MOM?
    your name is Dat Dude....hehe.
    WHat the heck?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010