Do you ever wish that people could be less rude??

Like I understand that people have different opinions on things and everything but I think that people could at least be polite when having a discussion.
What do you think??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 5:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Some people are just down right rude, but I've seen many times on here, where people are honest and straight forward with what they say. Then someone else doesn't like it and calls them rude/judgmental.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• We are all from different places with different backgrounds what is rude to you may not be rude to me.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 5:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Absolutely....BUT....I have learned I can only control myself.....and how I act and react to others....I can choose not to be around rude people....or engage in dialogue, etc....but I cannot control them and how they speak.....so it's a moot issue, and it's better to concentrate on those issues where I do have some control....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes,I do wish people would be less rude!! I understand that we all have our bad days, and that some have more than others, but the people we/they encounter are not to blame (sometimes they are...). :)
    Grotezus

Answer by Grotezus at 5:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I deal with rude people on a daily basis in my job and most I can shun and walk away. However, when you're being called names or nastiness is spewed your way because of something out of your control, it can get to you after a while. I especially hate rudeness from "family" when they are in your home and they have no consideration for those in your home.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Well yea bt like the other person said what u think is rude i may take as sarcasm.
    Jess122707

Answer by Jess122707 at 5:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yeah i do too, i think its wosre , when there are new moms with questions and the moms with 2 or more answer, then bash them,,, hello we all had to learn, atlleast there asking........
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 6:00 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes, I wish they were less rude
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I can't stand rude people and I've gotten really bad about being rude back to them. So many times at work I'll have a parent on the phone or in my office and they get ugly with us when they have no right to and although we can't be out and out rude back to them, I will use a tone that they know I'm not going to stand for them being inappropriately rude to us for no reason.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 9:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Of course. Sometimes I want to go off on rude people but it makes me no better than them, I am usually only rude in defense of someone else.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010