If you could change one thing about the world what would it be??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 5:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Flat out, magical power to fix something? Zero abuse of the helpless. See that, by using helpless, I cover children, animals, the elderly, the disabled, etc.
    MarlaMomma

Answer by MarlaMomma at 5:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• That everyone were actually equal and that every child could live life without fear or famine.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:46 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Tough question. I would have to say people teasing, criticizing, and making fun of others just because they are not like them. But on the other hand, everything happens for a reason... This form of harassment gives some the fire needed to succeed, despite all odds, but it also drives others to make terrible mistakes. So, that being said, I would change people's ignorance towards that they do not understand. :)
    Grotezus

Answer by Grotezus at 6:50 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Nice choice of wording MarlaMomma
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 6:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• There would be no death.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• To stop the war and for everyone to live in peace with no worries
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I would give everyone morals and ethics so the crime would stop and people would be taken care of.
    M0m0f2T33nB0ys

Answer by M0m0f2T33nB0ys at 7:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Racism
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 7:54 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Heal the earth so that there are no toxin in the environment that affect people
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 8:04 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• If possible, I would love to have been in the Garden of Eden to stop Adam and Eve from eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge. This act of disobedience has forced our lives into turmoil and chaos. That act of independent thinking on their part has made our lives miserable. I would love to have stopped them and explained all of the suffering we are going through now as their children over 6,000 years later. Today we continue to try to think independent and that is why political leaders continue to take advantage of us. If we could just admit that we have a creator which is Jehovah, who sent his son to give his life in behalf of all mankind. Then we could all just serve God and allow him to fulfill his purpose for all mankind. For more information contact www.watchtower.org
    angelladywriter

Answer by angelladywriter at 8:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2010