Bad/Good pregnancy experiences from doctors in Lacrosse,Wi area/surrounding areas as well?

Looking for a good family doctor,female,that would handle general health,pregnancy,delivery & infant care.
What are your experiences with care in this area and surrounding areas up to 50 miles.
Any bad experiences & why ?
Any good?
What doctors and anything else i should know.
I would like to do a water birth as an option.
Thank you in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i live in ne iowa i dont know too much about the lacross docs but i like my midwife she is in west union and postville iowa..
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I live in Two Rivers Wisconsin more then what your willing to drive but all the doctors at lakeshore womans health are wonderful and willing to do anything for you. I see Dr.Martin and she is always open minded and lets you express yourself. She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever meet before.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 10:47 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I seen a Doctor Martin,she was from Tomah but moved and that is why i need advice on a new doctor or clinc city for one.
    Sounds likes the same one ? If so your lucky :>)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Oct. 29, 2008