WHATS GOIN ON????

OK SO I TOOK TWO FIRST RESPONSE TEST AND CAME OUT NEGATIVE.....THEN I TOOK A CHEAP BRAND AND ONCE AGAIN NEGATIVE YESTERSAY I TOOK AN E.P.T AND THERE WAS A NINUS AND A VERY...VERY..VERY BRIGHT LINE FROMING A PLUS.....YOU COULDBARELY SEE IT....HUBBY SAID IT WAS A POSITIVE ....WHAT DO YOU THINK..??? THEN I WANTED TO BE 100 PERCENT SURE AND I I TOOK A DIGITAL CLEARBLUE AND SAID NOT PREGGO....IM SO CONFUSED......ANY HELP?????HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE??????

1Adriana3

Asked by 1Adriana3 at 6:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you could always go to the doc to get a blood test thats always right well i think it is anyways good luck
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Give it five more days and test again. I know that it seems like forever, but with my youngest I had a line so faint my husband thought I was nuts (I saw it, he didn't), but five days later it was very positive in two tests. Then I went to the doc and THEIR pee test was negative! So I took and blood test, and, well she's five now, lol.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 7:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• You could test again in two days and probably get a positive if you are pregnant...... Good Luck!!! :)
    JenLavazza

Answer by JenLavazza at 9:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• The hormone that causes the positive result is strongest in the morning so try taking a test as soon as you wake up. And if that comes up negative and you still think you're pregnant wait a few days and take another test or go to the doctors and get some blood tests done. At the beginning of my pregnancy I had alot of negative results and just kept wondering why my period didn't come but needless to say I was pregnant.
    sarah221

Answer by sarah221 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Mine was super faint so I kept testing (spent a lot of money) and it didn't change. Turns out I was pregnant (still am :P). Be patient and don't spend too much money on tests, call the doc if you are still unsure.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 10:25 AM on Oct. 28, 2008