DO you ever worry and know theres really no need!

Last night, my DD was at her dads for her overnight. I called no answer, I started freaking, he is a good dad. I just worry he dont keep an eye on her like i do. my first thought was to drive right over there, I fought the urge but i still worry.....

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 7:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes, I do worry and truly understand that there is no need. I would love to change that but seeing so many people suffering today, especially families that are losing jobs and their homes, make me sad and concerned. I would love to be able to help these families because I know they are worried. The best thing I can do at this time is keep them in my prayers that they will find peace and contentment within this crazy world. Understanding why we worry and suffer has truly helped me. We are made in God's image and we care about each other. It would be eazy not to worry if we did not care. We are all aware that worrying does not help us but can effect our health. That is why it is important to pray to God for help with whatever situation we are confronted with along with prayers for our neighbors. When we put trust that only Jehovah can take care of these situations, we leave our prayers in his Almighty hands. www.watchtower.org
    angelladywriter

Answer by angelladywriter at 8:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I think a good mom always feels the need to protect their children.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 8:23 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes, it's part of being a mom!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I never put myself in a position where I have to worry needlessly, I do my best and leave the rest to God.

Answer by older at 8:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• OLDER I wish i knew how you did that... i believe , however i still worry.....
    kileighsmommie

Comment by kileighsmommie (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2010