Oh My God Someone Tell Me Whats's Up!?!?!

My newly Fiancee and I have been ttc. .Anyhow i haven't been able to sleep much, ill be so tired and ill lay down and try to sleep but i cant! I stayed up from 10 am one day stayed up all day the next! Like no sleep at all! And then the next day i had to take a sleep aid to go to sleep! I just went to bed tonight at 2:30am and here i am up and awake at 6:41am. I haven't puked yet but i ahve came as close as to puking a little in my mouth. I wake up sick and i go to bed sick! I haven't been able to eat. And when i sip my caffeine free sprite i get neasous. I keep getting headaches and my breasts are getting tender. Im asking if all this sounds about normal to you guys. I can smell ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING and it makes me so sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a pregnancy test and do not take sleep aids.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Also could be a thyroid problem. You may want to call you doc and get a blood test.
    CBodden

Answer by CBodden at 10:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Except for the sleep thing you sound pregnant. Pregnancy always make me sleepy, but the increased sense of smell, breast tenderness and nausea sound like you are pg. Don't know about the headaches, that is probably from lack of sleep.

older_mom

Answer by older_mom at 11:56 AM on Oct. 28, 2008