Someone? Anyone?

My newly Fiancee and I have been ttc. .Anyhow i haven't been able to sleep much, ill be so tired and ill lay down and try to sleep but i cant! I stayed up from 10 am one day stayed up all day the next! Like no sleep at all! And then the next day i had to take a sleep aid to go to sleep! I just went to bed tonight at 2:30am and here i am up and awake at 6:41am. I haven't puked yet but i ahve came as close as to puking a little in my mouth. I wake up sick and i go to bed sick! I haven't been able to eat. And when i sip my caffeine free sprite i get neasous. I keep getting headaches and my breasts are getting tender. Im asking if all this sounds about normal to you guys. I can smell ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING and it makes me so sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Everything other than the lack of sleep sounds normal for pregnancy, in my pregnancy anyway! I slept any chance I could at the beginning but now that I'm getting ready to deliver I cannot sleep but a few hours at a time. I only threw up a few times, but I stayed so nauseous I lost weight at the beginning...and the smells, don't even start with the smells! ;)
    Good Luck!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 7:51 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Hmm...you could be pregnant, or you could have a stomach virus. Your best bet would be to take a pregnancy test and go from there. If it shows up negative, wait a few days and take another one. If that one shows up negative, call your doctor. Good luck!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I had all those symptoms, except not being able to sleep, with my pregnancy!
    I would take a test to be sure, Good Luck!
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 9:36 AM on Oct. 28, 2008