Is there any diffrences in having a boy than a girl

well i'm having a boy and i would like to know somethings ON HAVING A LITTLE BOY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There really isn't any difference in having a boy and a girl. Well except for boy have uncanny aim when they pee while you are changing them, and you ahve to be sure to aim their penises down in their diapers or you can end up with a big mess.
    Maidenwolf

Answer by Maidenwolf at 2:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I have triplets, two girls and a boy and for the first 3 years, they are roughly the same to raise. After he turned 3 he decided some things were "girl" things. But, when they were little, he liked his fingernails painted and took his turn wearing the girls' little princess shoes and jewelry.
    tripsmom1

Answer by tripsmom1 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• boys are wayyyy more hyper in my experience. but mine is also way more affectionate.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Aiming their "pee pee" down in their diapers is a very important lesson, lol. I had 2 girls before my son and learned that one really quick after a couple a outfits totally soaked above his diaper line in the front.
    aimhighschool

Answer by aimhighschool at 11:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2008