Do you usually have Sundays as your "day of rest?"

With many who have chaotic schedules, do you try to keep Sundays work free, stress free and just kick back & enjoy doing whatever your heart desires? You know, like spending the day in your jammies or watching a good chick flick on LMN or simply just working on a hobby all day long?

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 8:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would love to....but like today were going to breakfast with my inlaws then grocery shopping. afterwards I think were gonna come home watch some baseball and football and relax. I'm drop dead tired today so i hope i can squeeze in the relaxing....but its still early alot can change.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I wish. I have to work every other Sunday. I work 5 days a week so usually on my days off there is cleaning and laundry to get caught up on.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i wish but thats not gonna happen.. cause i have laundry to catch up on!! UGH!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• We try to but sometimes it ends up being house to do list _ projects we need to finish> we try to make it a family day
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 17, 2010