What's your favorite season?

Out of the 4 seasons, which is your favorite? I love the Fall despite the fact that I know Winter is coming. Something about the crispness of the air, the color of the trees, the bonfires, sipping hot cider - the whole thing!

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I couldn't agree with you more. Fall for sure!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:44 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I love the Spring because that means Summer is coming. I love the heat and being out in the sun! It also helps with the depression. For some reason when Sept comes along, here comes the depression. I think it's the seasonal kind! It happens every year even though it's a beautiful time of year and things cool off. Is there such a thing?
    runlikethewind

Answer by runlikethewind at 8:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I love Autumn. I love the earthy smell of the fallen leaves, the smell of woodsmoke drifting to my nose, the myriad of colors on the trees, the sound of the rustling as I run through a raked up leaves (hey, I do the raking, so I will do the playing! lol), and the sense of coziness I get when the food is harvested.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 9:03 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I LOVE autumn. I just wish it wasn't a reminder that winter's close. But I grew up in the desert in Southern California. We didn't have much in the way of season changes. So I'm kind of in love with the fall colors here in New England. I also like the fact that more often than not the temps are not seriously cold, but not oppressively hot. I don't mind wearing a light jacket. If we could skip right over winter and go straight from fall to spring, I'd be perfectly find with it!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:00 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I love summer, I get to do more outdoor activities.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Fall :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Fall :o)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I love the Fall season too :)
    ThaSs

Answer by ThaSs at 12:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2010