Does anyone know what Obama's primetime TV spot will be about?

I know that he's purchased 30 minutes of airtime this week, but I'm curious to know what he plans to do with it. Is he going to talk more about his background/family and Biden's background/family, or is it strictly about his policy proposals and politics?

Does anyone else have more info on this?

MammaMiaMA

Asked by MammaMiaMA at 8:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sure it will be about change we need for the country we love.
    profmom922

Answer by profmom922 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• More of the same! He has to WASTE all of the money donated to him for his campaign, as he can't use it for any other reason. Why do you think every other commercial features the SAME tired spots?!

Too much of a good thing, and I hpe it has/will backfired on him!!

Instead of taking that money and "spreading the Wealth" he's usign it for his own personal gain!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Its one giant political add. it just goes to show how big of an ego he has
    3rdtymsthecharm

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 9:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• This has nothing to do with ego or showing how much money he has. It's to make sure that he gets the vote on those undecided voters. If McCain was making the same amount of money Which by the way mccain does have a lot of money he owns 7 houses for christ sakes what the hell does he need 7 houses for. So I think he is using this air time to get those undecided voters to get decided
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I am willing to bet it WON'T be about:

~This mysterious tape the LA TImes has about Obama and another PLO Radical, Rashid Khalidi ~How Obama wants place the Fairness Act (shutting down anti-liberal speech) revisited/interfering w/FREEDOM of Speech

~How Obama wants to allow intimidation by taking away the "Secret Ballot" of employess deciding to unionize.

~Why US military prefer McCain by 68% as their Commader and Chief to Obama.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I just read about the add. I think it will be very interesting.He will talk about what he wants to do ,his plans and so on .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• mccain does have a lot of money he owns 7 houses for christ sakes what the hell does he need 7 houses for

LOL.. Don't play the salary card~Obama made 4.2 millin dollars last year. Let's look at how much McCain gave to Charity to how much Obama gave... Case Closed... LOL...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Didn't they both buy 30 mins of airtime?
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 9:47 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I'm pretty sure it's only Obama that's bought airtime, but I could be wrong on that. The only one I've heard about is him.

One of my biggest concerns and one that I've heard a lot of people voice is they'd like to know how he plans to go about enacting these proposals and what his approach will be. Personally I'm looking at the amount of spending some of these things will take and compared to the situation our economy will be in at the time the next President takes office, I just don't see it working without raising taxes or significantly cutting other programs. That brings up another area for me; what programs does he intend to cut exactly?
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 9:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I cannot wait to see what he has to say. I think that he will use the time to talk about what he wants to do and the changes he would like to see. In reply to the Anonymous at 9:07 AM "Instead of taking that money and "spreading the Wealth" he's usign it for his own personal gain!!!"
    Boo hoo. Why didn't Palin use that campaign money that she spent on CLOTHES for herself, her husband, flying her kids around, and staying in hotels and spread that wealth. Atleast Obama is trying to do something constructive with the money instead of use it on garbage he could buy with his own money.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2008