What's the most terrifying thing you can imagine happening in the future (near or distant)?

I'm watching the movie 2012 for the first time, and movies like this and The Day After Tomorrow make me think about things like that. (Questions like this is why we need a Miscellaneous category.)

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A End of the World movie coming true and I just had my two kids... Terrifies me. I wonder if the goverment is preparing for that, incase it ever did happen! How would law still be around to prevent the worse situations we see in the movies..
    ThaSs

Answer by ThaSs at 11:54 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I think it will end up being a nuke war and then the after effects will be something like that. Theres alot of people that take running water for that matter CLEAN water for granted. America lives in excess.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• a young rapper becoming president. Mind you I am half black so there is no racism in my answer. I am going by the degrading, disrespectful things said in some of those raps toward women, law, and life in general.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Good Question - I think it would be something like the government taking complete control of the country like on Alias. Where we're basically prisoners on our own land. Everything restricted, everything rationed, beatings everyday, and the-like. That would be super horrible.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:44 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• falling off the wagon and going back to using drugs. i fyou mean on a world wide level? i dont think about things that way
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 10:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2010