Do you think the Chinese Calendar chart can really predict the sex of your baby?

For years I thought the Chinese Calendar was stupid and didn't work. Then my husband told me that you need to add 9 months to the age that you concieved. When I did that my three kids were all the sex that it had predicted and it was accurate for all my friends that I calculated as well. Could it be a weird coincidence that everyone's baby was the predicted gender, or do you think there is really some truth to this?

hostlerak

Asked by hostlerak at 9:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• IDK Wasn't right either time.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Nope, I don't believe it. It told me I was having a boy, and I had a girl.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• 1 time it was right 1 time it was wrong.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Where is this chart! SHOW ME THE CHART, we want a little girl next time and then we can be done!
    ThaSs

Answer by ThaSs at 11:50 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-baby/gender-prediction/boy-or-girl-ancient-chinese-birth-chart/?ordersrc=msn013chinesecalendar_app&cobrandId=ww5&s_kwcid=TC-3024-3346491573-e-419554681

Here you go ThaSs!! Good luck!

You have to add 9 months to the age you concieved. So if you were 23 when you actually concieved, but only had three months til you turned 24 then you have to put 24 as your conception age.
    hostlerak

Comment by hostlerak (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I am pregnant again... and the Chinese Chart says I should be having a boy... so we will see what happens.
    hostlerak

Comment by hostlerak (original poster) at 8:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't know. With both girls, it was wrong. With this one, it says it's going to be a girl, so I'm assuming boy. LOL That's what I'm hoping for anyway. I did it your way, and it was right with the first girl. It was wrong with my second girl. This one says girl still.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 5:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2011