Your child's reaction to nursing

I had a new baby when my oldest daughter was three years old. The first time she saw me nursing her little sister she stared withthe look of confusion and curiosity on her face. Then she looks at me and says, "mommy, is she eating a boob?" LOL

What was your children's reactions when they saw their little brother or sister nursing?

hostlerak

Asked by hostlerak at 9:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter was only 2 when my son was born, I remember she used to walk around with her baby doll up to her chest to pretend she was feeding her baby too, so freaking cute...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have a 2yr old, 1yr old and 6 week old. I breast feed my 6 week old. My 1yr old doesnt pay any attention to it but my 2yr old has tried to feed herself, her babies and my 1yr old! LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My son understood that when mommy's have babies they make milk for them and that the baby sucks it out or mommy uses a machine to get it out to put in a bottle. He never really seemed shocked or confused by it though...I though he would be.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• same thing it was cute "Mama he's eating your boobies?" and I would explain yes & that she did too. Miss that... I just stopped after 17 months of breastfeeding my last baby.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010