Birthday Part for a Preschooler

My daughter turns 4 next month and I'm at a loss for birthday party ideas. We don't know many people here to hang out with (six) and none of them have kids her age. There isn't any a Chuckie Cheese in town (small town, too). I was thinking of maybe Pizza Hut and then was told that McDonald's does stuff for birthdays for about $140.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:42 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I never do parties at stores and whatnot...just not my thing, I always do themed parties at the house...inside for some and BBQ for the others (depending on the weather) We usually make a pinata (i cant see spending $20 on something they are breaking lol)...this month we also did apple bobbing for my 3yr old...I filled a tub with all red and 1 green apple...whoever got the green one won! We have doen pin the tail...limbo..twister and musical chairs!!! Good luck and happy early birthday!
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• The McDonald's here does 15 kids for $80. You get the use of the play area for 2 hours & they give the kids happy meals drinks & cake. I would call,, but it's a really good deal & everyone invited would have a good time no matter what age =)
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I'd love to do something just at our home but it's small (less than 600 square feet). This could work considering the amount of people we know here (all six of them, lol). My husband and his best friend would run around in the play area at the McDonald's together with my daughter; they're big kids. We could do a pizza thing at Pizza Hut and then take it back to our place.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I don't know about McDonald's birthday parties. We are having our DD's 4th birthday party at an inflatable bounce place. It's about 30-35 minutes from our house.
    KyliesMommy0407

Answer by KyliesMommy0407 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010