What kind of digital camera do you have?

We need to get a new one because the dog literally ate our last one! I was thinking a Kodak easyshare or a Sony. I also am trying to get a decent camera for a around $120 or less. The last one we had sucked! It was a canon something that was way over priced.

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• ive had a kodak for about 5 years, a samsung that dh got me for christmas last year, and an hp camera my dad got us for christmas last year. i like all of them.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I got a brand new Kodax easy share for $ 5 on Ebay it's good enough for me right now.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Sony and you can get one for that price at least on sale
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Fuji and I LOVE it. But...I fear I'm going to have to replace it sooner than I'd like...not sure what I'm going to get either.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have a HP photosmart camera that is acting up right now. I've had it probably 3 yrs and like it but not love it. I'm getting bad reviews on my Kodak Easyshare camera question b/c I was thinking about replacing my HP for a Kodak but might be leaning against a cannon. I had one in the past and loved it. I took it somewhere to get it looked at b/c I was going to get it fixed but would of cost too much so I junked it.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 4:59 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Wow baby1love that is a GREAT deal!!!
    kjbennett26

Comment by kjbennett26 (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2010