Have you had to turn the heat on yet?

Its starting to get really cold at night here, still 70's during the day but freezing at night.

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes, a couple of weeks ago, but it's not running all of the time. We've had a few 30 degree nights when it was running, but then it warmed up a bit again.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Not yet...its been in the 40's at night here and around the 60's during the day, i live in PA. we just havent turned the heat on yet..haha
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 10:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• unfortunately:( I live in NY. It frosts at night now :(:(sooooo sad........
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yeah I had to start turning the heat on about a week or two ago. There were a couple of days when the temperature got back up near 80, so no heat then. The highs have been between 50 and 70 most other days, and the lows have been at the highest high 40s at night.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes, we live in the midwest and our weather is always crazy. It was in the 80's yesterday but got about 35 overnight. We've had ours on several times in the last month.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes I did a few days ago I wasn't going to it has benn cold at night in the 30's but daytime highs in the 70's & 80's but then i got sinus infection and thought it wasn't worth being sick for
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Not yet. I am in Swamp East Missouri and it's still getting in the 80's here during the day, so at night when it gets cooler, my house is still pretty warm.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I live in PA, and it's been in the high 30's, low 40's at night...50-60's during the day...but no, I have not turned on the heater yet!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Could have used it the last week or so at night~~but I'd like to get the electric bill (from the AC) under control before I have to start paying an enormous gas bill!
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• my husband likes the thermostat at at 68 all the time and if the room temp falls below that then it kicks on and it has been set at 68 since labor day.
    I hate how cold it is in the morning and then it warms up I never know how to dress the youngest and I get irritated at my 17 yr old for not wearing a jacket in the morning but she says it will be warmer later and doesn't need one
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010