How long after merina is removed does it take to conceive?

I still have mine in but am thinking about another baby. So after you've had yours removed how long did it take to get pregnant? I'm just looking for a ball park so I can plan ahead as best as possible.

babyfat5

Asked by babyfat5 at 8:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it all depends on your body and how fast it can be ready some say a month and some say multiple months
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 9:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I have it too, my dr told me it could happen right away but it could take awhile too... I guess I didn't really help did I? lol
    wendya78

Answer by wendya78 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I had my mirena taken out just over a month ago and at the time it was removed, my doctor asked me to wait at least one month so that the hormones would flush out of my body. It would also give me time to start up on prenatals. But he mentioned that it may take up to 3 months before we were able to conceive ....i guess every body is different.
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 4:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2008