Thoughts??

I have a very affectionate husband who will kiss and hug me anywhere, would my hubby have created this action at the mall?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/10/17/north.carolina.lesbian.couple/index.html?hpt=T2

Asked by older at 10:12 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I do have a hard to time believing they aren't milking it for the publicity. One of the women admits to being an activist and the ACLU may sue?? They may not have started out looking for publicity, but they are milking it now imo.

I'm sorry but I would be milking it to. Discrimination must be put in it's [place to be stopped and it wont be if it is not made an example of. That can only be done by suing the shit out of the assholes.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• At least the powers that be are apologizing and ADMITTING it was DISCRIMINATION

If not, a bunch of gays could stage a KISS IN!kiss mini

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have seen some pretty disgusting stuff in malls and their were no gay people involved. IMO, if it was over the top it would have been okay to ask them to use a little discretion in a public place....ditto for the episodes I mentioned first. I don't necessarily think any of them should have been asked to leave.

I do have a hard to time believing they aren't milking it for the publicity. One of the women admits to being an activist and the ACLU may sue?? They may not have started out looking for publicity, but they are milking it now imo.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I'm sorry but I would be milking it to. Discrimination must be put in it's [place to be stopped and it wont be if it is not made an example of. That can only be done by suing the shit out of the assholes.

So, you admit to being a sue happy person that will milk any situation that fits your agenda. No wonder the country is so screwed up and insurance is so expensive.

Asking someone to leave because of PDA is NOT discrimination. IMO, the milking of the situation is a negative reflection..it does nothing to further their cause...only makes them look like media whores.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• my direct link is disabled for some reason can someone help me out with a clicky!!

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Thank you sweet!!!

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• lol! sweet! wouldn't that bring in a reaction?!

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

•  

lol! sweet! wouldn't that bring in a reaction?!

Didn't they do one at the Mormon place a few years ago??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes, they did and all hell broke loose!

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2010