38.4 Weeks and cramping...??

I'm almost 39 weeks and last night and this morning I have continuous cramping in my lower abdomen and in my lower back and hips. Could these be signs of early labor (I'm looking for anything that can tell me the end is near :))?? Or is it probably just growing pains? I've had BH contractions alot and I know what it feels like to have my stomach tighten....this is different....so I'm assuming it's nothing to get excited about

JenLavazza

Asked by JenLavazza at 9:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• "Could these be signs of early labor"

you are 38, almost 39weeks pregnant. i would not call this early labor. and im pretty sure you are in labor. go to the hospital if it gets worse ;) sounds like youre having your baby soon :D

good luck :) the end is near :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• lol that is not early labor..but u can pop soon if ur havin those signs or u r in labor.6
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• sure does sound like labor, but i wouldn't call it early. you're right on time! i also had BH contractions but when I went into labor it felt completly different. it could deff be time to go have a baby! good luck to you!!
    briezysmommy

Answer by briezysmommy at 10:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Sounds like labor to me!! start timing when your contractions start and stop. actually first call your dr!!!!!!
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 28, 2008