Plans!

Why is it that I always feel like I have to have a plan literally mapped out on paper for everything I do? From cleaning lists to financial plans, I always have to know what I am doing and when I am going to do it. What is even worse is that I constantly have to reevaluate these or I do not feel like they are going to work, and I have to map out every possible scenario. It is so annoying but I feel like I am going insane if I dont do it and I will sit and think about it until I do it. I am not sure that this is so healthy. Does anyone else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Health

• It sounds like you have a OCD problem. I like to plan things out to. But not to the extent that I am freaking out over it. So you might want to go get help for this. JMO.

Answer by louise2 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I think from time to time I think I have OCD. I just cleaned again I always want everything in order. I hates messes. We are just stressed out moms trying to get everything done. Today you have to be organized at least I do. So yeah I am like you. If you really think you have a problem then maybe you should get help.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2010