what do you think about single mom who moved back home with their parents?

savannahnhi

Asked by savannahnhi at 9:18 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• I think its nice to have that option. Some women have issues with money and/or relationships and need that bit of help to get them back on their feet.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• why would any one care? It's noones business as to why ANYONE (single parent or not) moves home with their parents. It's a nice way to save money and have someone else to help with a baby.....again single or not. Even if you have to pay rent, it helps the parents out as well as the children. Don't worry about what others think, do what's best for you adn your family is what I say
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 9:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Anytime that you have someone around to help you out, when you need it, is great.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I did it...thank God for my parents...
    It was not easy because they always think they know what is best..Small home..my daughter and I shared a room. It helped me get on my feet while my divorce was in the works...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• If there parent will let them..go for it..

Answer by louise2 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Well, ask yourself this question...what if it were your child needing help? You would be there for them in a heartbeat right? Your parents love you no less than you love your own. If you need to lean on them once in awhile even though you are grown...well that's what parents are for.
    Anyone who bashes someone for a choice they make in trying to get their life back on track especially for the sake of their children is not worth the salt in your tears now are they?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:47 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think they are lucky to have family that is supportive and cares enough to help them when they need it. If either of my kids ever need to come home to get back on their feet they will always be welcome.
    norbert

Answer by norbert at 9:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Sometimes I am jealous that they have the option! How great is that, to have a family who will support you when you need it? If you have parents to lean on, you can really get back on your feet if you focus on that goal....They can help you through it. It is hard to do it alone....that is what family is all about! I think it is great, actually.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think it's great! After my dad died we lived with my grandmother for awhile till my mother was able to get back on her feet. I think it's great to have the extra support and love of having parents/grandparents around is great for everyone.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 9:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I was that mom 11 years ago! I'm glad I had the option and the support of my family as I was going thru my divorce, I'm really not sure what I would have done with out them to help me.
    INDIANAMOM

Answer by INDIANAMOM at 10:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2008