Im scared and don't know what to do

I just tryd waking up about 15min ago and i couldn't move like i was paralyzed then when i could actually move my arms chest and belly feel weak and i feel sick. Im very lightheaded and very tired.Im scared to go back to sleep. Could there be something wrong with the baby or me or could i just be that tired? Im scared

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doc. Better safe than sorry.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 9:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• That's happened to me too, even when I'm not preggo. Sometimes I'd struggle to wake up and it was like "satan" was holding me down and I couldn't wake up... it was weird and scary but it doesn't happen often to me. I don't think it means anything is wrong, I think it just happens sometimes. if your worried you can call your doc but i doubt they'll tell you much
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• My doctor would want me in right now if I let them know that. At the very least call but you will most likely have to go in.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Happens to me too. I heard your body is somewhat paralyzed when you are sleeping so you don't sleepwalk or do anything crazy in your sleep. I don't know if that is true, but it wouldn't hurt to ask the doc.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 10:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2008