Is depression normal when your pregnant

Well i cry alot and its scary because i don't know why i'm crying

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• #1 IF YOU FEEL DEPRESSED-TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. *BUT I DONT KNOW I FEEL DOWN SOMETIMES. I THINK THATS NORMAL THOUGH. I MEAN ABOUT LIL THINGS,BEING TIRED ALL THE TIME, GETTING FAT, HAVING HEADACHES... BUT IF WAS MORE THAN THAT I WOULD TALK TO A PROFESINAL. GOOD LUCK! SMILES AND A HUG SENT TO YOU! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 3:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Talk to your doctor. You don't have to be so depressed, he can give you something to make you feel better and help with the hormone ups and down.
    tripsmom1

Answer by tripsmom1 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• absolutely. your hormones control your moods and they are all over the place. i used to cry all the time and laugh about it cause i didn't know why. its fine.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2008