i need advice!!!!! no ass holes please i just need some help..

so i am recently seperated...he is in nc and i am in la...well i met this man about 2 months ago we had a falling out and now we are back to being friends...last night we hung out and ended up making out all night and he said he has feelings for me and all this other stuff well he is in about a month going to basic traning for the army and he dont know if he wants a relationship or not...i dont know if its worth fighting for or not...i have alot of feelings for him..he means alot to me...so i just dont know...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds to me he's just looking to get laid... Sorry but it's the truth. He tells you he has feelings for you yet he's leaving for boot camp and doesnt want a relationship.. Yeah sounds off yo me.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Only your heart can tell you what to do. Good Luck!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Girls r a dime a dozen when u r in the military. They can get laid as often as they want!! U have not been in this realtionship even close to being long enough to base it on any real feelings. Let him go!! Find a guy who feels the same way about u that u feel about him. someone who is not going off to war!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I'd keep my distance. you are vulnerable and he wants someone waiting for him when he returns. If its worth hanging on to now, it will still be strong in a few months.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i tend to disagree. when i met my hubby he did the same thing to me.. though he was moving about 3000 kilometres away for training for 18 months. He didnt think it was a good idea to have any sort of relationship. yet he wanted to be "sex buddies" in a sense, well that is how i percieved it.. he always said he wanted to just hang out with me, didnt care if the sex didnt come to, but just wanted to go watch movies or hang out watching tv etc.. I thought i was being used and told him i wont put up with it anymore.. he makes a decision to be with me or get lost.. he chose to be with me, he was just worried the relationship would be pointless as we had only known each other for a month and he was moving. he didnt think anything would last and didnt want to break my heart.. I was his first GF, i found out and now 5 years later we are still married and have a girl. so not always the sleeze, you think he may be.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• You need to let him go off to basic and see how things go, if he keeps in touch or not. I know a lot of guys in the military who ARE in relationships that fool around while they are over there. If this guy has only known you for a couple of months, he's not going to see that as a relationship and will most likely consider himself single and free while over there. You need to get on with your life while he's away and see what happens. When he comes back if he shows an interest then maybe you can try to have a relationship at that time
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Tell him you just want to be friends(no benefits) and see where it takes you. Don't jump in to anything. Let nature take it's course. If it's meant to be, it will be.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• why not write him and play it by ear. I personally would date around.
    Doesn't sound to me that there is too much to try to evaluate at this point.

I'd just see where it goes
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Just write to him as much as possible and see where it leads. Dont get too hurt if it doesnt work out. If you think you have something then be faithful and write. See what happens, you also have to remember boot camp is 10 weeks. It will be about 12-14 depending on in-processing. Also he has AIT witch depending on the job can be 5 weeks to a year sometimes longer.... You can go live with him since youre not married for the longer AIT's. Good Luck follow your heart. If its met to be it will be. But have a man in the Army IS HARD!! BCT/AIT is super hard and their tours are ever harder. Good luck again!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• ii agre with anon
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2010