What do you do when there is nothing but negativity everywhere you turn?

Really no category for this...

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 11:34 AM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I meditate. I know exactly what you mean and meditation is the only thing that clears that negativity away from me
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Take a deep breath count to 10 and look really hard for something or someone who is postive :) life is to short to be stuck in the negative My husband and girls are positive Music I listen to Ummm there are positive things in life you just to look a little harder :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• put my head phones on listen to my fav songs, think to myself that things will work out.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 11:38 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• dont take it in.. imagine the negativity as a ball of energy and send it away from you. I usually call on angels or my spirit guides to take it away, if its that drastic or I just tell myself, i don't need this negative energy, i will not take it on, its not me so i send it away where it can be disolved. then try and get back into a positive mood, meditation, listening to a nice song, go smell some flowers etc etc. things that make you feel happy.. even if its just a quick call to someone you love/ or a best friend to have a whinge.. least you have got it off your chest .
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I read a book, luckily I always have one in my satchel!
    ThaSs

Answer by ThaSs at 11:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• that's pretty vague-
    granted we should all try to be as positive as possible, but I find that most that complain that there is nothing but negativity around them are actually pretty negative themselves.
    if you can't see anything but half empty glasses around you, then what does that make you?

If you think that everyone around you is negative, perhaps you should consider that your own behavior and consider that maybe not everyone finds you to be a ray of positive sunshine that you feel that others should consider yourself to be.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I deal with this just about everyday at my job. It starts at the top, with the boss and works its way down the pipes. Some days are worse then others. If I cant rise above it, I usually just try not to add to it. Seems like negative behavior feeds on itself. But I totally understand how frustrating it can be sometimes.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Turn inward and look for the positive within myself.
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 11:54 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Stay to myself...and in my world I do that often.
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I am quiet but when approcached I SMILE . or Let people know that SMILING makes the day go faster!

JulySmile

Answer by JulySmile at 2:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2010