I BEEN MARRIED 7 YRS BUT LATELY WE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS

I WENT OUT FEW WEEKS AGO MEET A GUY HUNG OUT WITH HIM A FEW TIMES THEN SLEPT WITH HIM IT FELT GREAT DO I LEAVE MY HUSBAND OR DO I STAY WITH HIM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• wow.. thats only something u can decided.. i wouldnt go on other peoples opinion!! if u feel the need to cheat i dont think u should stay with ur husband. its not fair to him to have u doin that. im sure if u let him go he could find someone to love him for him. Plus u both have to be happy and if ur not then u have to do what makes u happy!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think you are the only one that can make that decisions. I know last year when mu DH and I were having problems I started spending a lot of time with my ex. I had to make a decisions about what I wanted. In the end I decided that my DH and I need to work things out because no matter how bad things got, this is where I wanted to be.

You need to decided if you are willing to work things out with your husband. No One else can tell you that.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• That was a very foolish thing for you to have done. I pray you didn't get some disease that you may pass on to your husband. I think it would probably be a good idea to tell your husband what you did and ask him to forgive your indiscretion. If he is willing to forgive you, then forget the other guy and try to make your husband glad he forgave you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:02 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Wow I think the question is does your husband leave you or forgive you for betraying him and your marriage. Honestly if you loved this man the least you could have done was break up with him before you went out and had sex with someone else. Sheesh I't sad to me how lightly people take committment these days. I am sad for you husband and believe he would be better off without you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think that this is really one of those judgement calls on your part, but at the same time, your husband has the right to know (especially if he's been faithful) and I'm sorry, but whatever happens you brought it on yourself and have to be willing to deal with the outcome.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• you're just distracting yourself from the problems in your marriage. you're going to have to be honest with your husband if you care about saving your marriage. if you don't just remember that marriage is hard, relationships are hard, and this is only attractive because it's new and different right now.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I really don't think it is your choice now. I think you need to tell your husband what you did and if your wanting to be with him you better hope that he takes you back. But it sounds like to me if your willing to do that to him and your enjoying it then you don't love him anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Having an affair because you are feeling bad is immature, This can tear your whole family apart. Do not leave your husband unless he is a loser ( beats you, puts you down, is rude and nasty to your kids, cheats himself) If he is a hard working man who provides for you and the kids then stay with him. Guaranteed this "man" that did you has absolutly no respect for women, he saw that you were vunerable and easy. If you left your husband because you cheated and the sex was good. Your Husband doesn't deserve you. My husband and I( married 7 years) have had some major issues, We both thought about going out on each other but had to much self respect and respect for our children to do it. We went to counseling . What it is is called a seven year itch. You get tired and bored of the same thing. Ask yourself are your problems with each other worth breaking your family apart? or are they fixable?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2008