Follow-up from my last question

I understand all of the answers I received and I thank you all for them. He's told me that he isn't afraid of handling her. He told me a few weeks ago that he "was reluctant to be responsible". I told him we never spent time together...and I mean never. He comes home and goes straight to his "hobby room" (as I call it). He stays there all night. I asked him why we were together if he never wanted to spend time with me. I said I felt like Cara and I weren't what he wanted, and he replied "it's too late for that. It's not about want, it's about what I have to do". That tells me we are an obligation to him. I don't want him to be with me if he doesn't want to be. I cry everyday because he's never around me. I can't help but think he doesn't want to be seen as "the guy that left his gf and baby", so he refuses to tell me the 'truth'.

sdms

Asked by sdms at 9:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• Time to leave..Talk to your parents,,see if they will let you move back in tell you geton your feet financially.

Answer by louise2 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think he said it all with these words-" It's not about want, it's about what I have to do". You don't have to live like this. There is someone out there that really does want to be with you, you just going to have to close this door in order to let another one open up for you.

Loba

Answer by Loba at 11:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Sometimes you have to be the one who lets go.....there's always the chance that you may seperate permanently or you may eventually work it out, but for the babies sake stay decent to each other. Honey, don't sit around waiting for someone else to dictate your life. Take control and step up for yourself and your child.
    Anonymous