Why does it smell "down there?"

I have noticed for the last few weeks I have been having a weird smell in my vaginal area. I do not think it is a UTI because it does not sting or anything when I pee, and there is not any weird discharge. I have been showering at least 2 times a day to make sure it is being washed, and have been using vagianl wipes, and it seems nothing helps. Does anyone know anything I can do to make this go away? I am even embarrassed to tell my husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Health

• call ur dr. get a pap done maybe its something inside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• You need to call and schedule a visit with your ob/gyn....it may be an infection. Have it checked out to be sure and to get prompt treatment...to avoid further complications.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It could be a yeast infection...Go see your doctor

Answer by louise2 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Call the doctor and make an appointment
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:02 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• clean with baking soda and water sounds like a bact infection
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I venture to guess it is BV (bacterial vaginosis) I have had it before ...same symptoms you have. Some women can get rid of it on their own. I cant so you will probably need antibiotics if that is what it is.
    Or it could simply be a high PH balance which has the same symptoms. Get some RePHresh (not reccomended if you're pregnant). See if that helps. If not go to doc and get a pap:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It has to be a bacterial infection you need to go to your obgyn for treatment.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• clean with baking soda and water sounds like a bact infection, does this actually work for a bacterial infection and how do you do it. I would love to know because I have had a few bacterial infections I spent over 500$ in obgyn payments and perscriptions, I am very sensitive down there and get yeast infections and bacterial infections sometimes.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Call ur dr.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2008