Why Do My 4 Month old Sleep Straight Threw The Night?

JaysMommie2008

Asked by JaysMommie2008 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I asked myself the same thing for almost 8 months, i had to bring my boys to bed with me, when they would wake up i would give them the pacifier and didnt pick them up until they fell back to sleep, they got it after a couple of days, now they are 12 months old and still sleep with me, lol
    lovelytwinmomma

Answer by lovelytwinmomma at 5:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Do you mean that he does sleep through the night? If so, don't wonder, just thank your lucky stars that he does.

Or that you are wondering how to get him to sleep through the night? If so, take a look at all the other parents wondering the same thing. You might find tips in those other posts.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• because your lucky? How is that a question? Lol. My baby started sleeping through the night when she was 7 1/2 weeks. Its not impossible, or unhealthy.
    kate_jocelyn

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 1:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• If she's sleeping through the night you're one lucky momma. My son will be 10 months in 4 days and he STILL doesn't sleep through the night!
    NYCMama73

Answer by NYCMama73 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2008