This can't be normal and I can't believe that my dh does this with his co-workers... adult content

My dh works in a factory, that's where we met but I have since quit. Anyways, there's this 30 yr old woman that works there and every single man in that place wants her. I am not exaggerating at all when I say that these guys will gather around talking about that chick, about how they love her tits and how they bet they're perky. They say that she's perfect, their dream girl. How they masturbate while thinking about her and the the disgusting list goes on. Each and every one of them have asked her out (my dh included, before we met) and only recently has she actually said yes to someone. Now that guy brags to everyone else about how he can't get enough of her and it's just the man gossip that never ends. I just don't get it, this chick is covered in acne pits and anyone who sees her out of work asks if she's a tranny. What is up with all of these men? I'll admit when I see a pretty woman and she is not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• thats factories for u i guess this isnt the first time ive heard something like this
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Women who look like that tend to be labeled as "easy" and lets face it, no man wants to work that hard...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Just another one of those mysteries i guess lol
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 12:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Cleopatra is said to have been unattractive, yet many men desired her. She was said to have a personality that attracted people.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• she is a dog in heat and they are sniffing at her. they are all acting like animals
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 12:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My husband works in a factory and they just got the no sexual harassment talk again at their meeting. Some men only think with their head & the wrong one at that. Have you asked your dh what is so attractive about this woman?
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• So much for being anon lol. Anyways, yes I've asked why he likes her and the answer is always the same, he thinks she is genuinely gorgeous. All of the men do, they think she is God's gift to men. I'd post a pic but I think that would be kind-of rude of me to do. She's masculine built, blond, has acne pits all over her face, greasy skin, body acne, and a masculine jaw line that makes people outside of work question her sex. It's so odd. I remember my dh tried to set her up with one of his friends outside of work and the guy was actually offended lol, asking my dh why he would try to set him up with a tranny.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 12:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I've found that men have a strange attraction to... ugly women. Even my fiance has said that a women was attractive and she clearly wasn.t
    bbycrazy

Answer by bbycrazy at 1:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• When my dh's friend refused to date her, saying that she looked like an ugly tranny, my dh became upset and said that his friend was too picky. When I said that I agreed with him, he was livid. For whatever reason that chick is just a goddess to him and his co-workers.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 1:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• maybe the men have gotten to know her and like her for her and not her looks she might have sex appeal which would take you along way and may i add a great personality think about it all the men that have been around her likes her the ones that havent gotten to know her don't.
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2010