Where to find maternity thermal pants?

I have to super layer up cause the cold and I don't mix. This month I'm moving to a much colder climate than I'm use to. It's the beginning of winter and I'm 3 months pregnant. My regular pants aren't fitting and certainly won't leave room for another layer of pants underneath. I need some maternity thermals to go under my maternity pants but can't find them anywhere. The only place I have found online is a whopping $54 for each piece!!

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 12:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• use regular strech pants. and you being only 3 months now may be to your advantage because you won't need maternity stuff for a few months. maybe this year would be a short winter.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Just get regular thermals. They are stretchy anyway, I wore regular stretch pants during my pregnancy - even under jeans.
    Anonymous