What would you do if you walked in on your teenage daughter who was giving a boy a Blow Job?

My daughter is only 8 so it's not me. I was watching a show last night called Reviving Ophelia and the Mom walked in on her daughter doing that. I would of been mortified. I wouldn't even know how to handle that the girl says it's my life well no not really as long as they are under your roof and still going to school it is still the parents that need to parent right?
What would you have done or said?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• It wouldn't have happened in my home. My daughters were never allowed to close the door, or even have a male visitor in their rooms.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• wow, i really don't know what i'd do. i'd probably just stand there in awe with my jaw dropped like "wtf" :s
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• depends on the daughters age, how long she has been with her boyfriend. but they would be asked to get things zipped up and come down and sit in the kitchen with me for a chat. if i had a daughter doing that in my own home where i could catch her the bigger issue here is respect. she shouldbe respecting the home and family so should the young man. he would find himself hard pressed to be welcome back anytime soon
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 12:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Thank- Goodness, i Never had to experience that! my daughter is 24 now- i'm not sure how i would of handled that; except like you i would of been Mortified! 8 years old is Unbelievable; i can't really even comprehend that-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• They were doing this right in the living room when the mom got home from work
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• There will be no boys allowed in my house. But if this happened. My First reaction would probably be. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING! And I would be kicking that boy OUT OF MY HOUSE. She would probably be grounded for life and never allowed to leave the house ever! lol.. Then after I cooled down. We would talk about it. Then I would probably be a little more clam. She would still be grounded until I felt that she shouldent be anymore. And she would still have to deal with her father! ...
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Not a boyfriend just a guy that she had in her English class.
    YesJazziesmom2010 that is pretty much what she did and turned her head
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• daisyb I said it was not MY 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER it was on a movie
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• There was no father in the picture he wasn't anywhere around
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Well, the most important thing NOT to do is freak out. Because you'll want to have a discussion about it once she pulls herself together and comes out to talk to you. If you freak out (like my mom did over me doing absolutely nothing besides laying next to my boyfriend at the time) she will not talk to you at all. and that doesn't solve anything. My mom just freaked out and we never spoke of it. She just acted like I wasn't have sex or she avoided the topic. It made it really difficult for me to confide in my mom as I got older and more interested in sex.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2010