Does anyone know of a diet pill to help me loose weight and curb my appetite/

dieting

xraywomen

Asked by xraywomen at 10:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Fruit and greens will help curb your appetite. The reason you eat lots and lots is because your body is searching for nutrients. The best way to solve this is to each as much fruit as you desire before meals and with your evening meal eat a large green salad before you eat the meal (as well as the fruit).

Fruits and greens contain all the nutrients your body needs so this is the best way to deal with your appetite and also to help your body feel lush.

http://www.stripthatfatnow.com/Diets/WeightLossPrograms.html
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:28 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i used propolene but i think it was taking off the shelves... otherwise i used dollargenerals fat burner
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Stackers xplc
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I use a slimming formula, I sell it so I'm not trying to advertise but that's what I take & I like it + our metabolism multi vitamins. Don't really help w/appetite I don't think but w/fat burning, when I exercise I'm less likely to overeat because I worked so hard. All the other ones I've ever tried make my throat swell up.

Exercise is the key for me, I have a long ways to go but making good progress.

Keep track of every bite, measure or weigh servings. Drink at least 8 glasses of water. Don't eat too little, don't skip meals. No less than 1200 calories a day & a good multivitamin. If you can, eat 3 small meals & 2 or 3 healthy snacks to keep up energy & help keep you from eating everything in sight at night.

Find support. A workout buddy, online group, email buddy, for days when you feel like skipping or cheating. PM me, I'm on the same journey.

You have to decide & make that commitment to yourself.
    MRiverson

Answer by MRiverson at 8:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I do, I know one that will help control your appetite and help you control your portions too. Pm me if you want to know more.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2008