Looking for a great body soap.

I have been on a quest to find great body soap. I have tried many brands including dove, aveeno, bath and body works, several mens brands and most recently Dr. Bronners hemp soap. I have very sensitive skin, but I like to feel very clean.. which soaps with lots of perfumes and lotions tend to just make me feel itchy and like I have a film on my body. I would prefer something organic or all natural.. as for the dr. Bronners what I don't like is that makes my skin feel "squeaky"..if that makes sense. I bought the bar kind and have yet to try the liquid form.. which I am reluctant to try because I was not in love with the bar form.. and I don't want to spend 20 bucks for a big tub of the liquid.

MamaJasmine

Asked by MamaJasmine at 12:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I love Burt's Bees
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I really like any of the body soaps from Avon. They all smell really good.
    susiebabz09

Answer by susiebabz09 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• How about all natural hand made rich lathering goats milk soap? if intrested send a msg and i will give u a link to my website where i have them for sale i use them myself and love them.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 12:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Dr. Bronners liquid will make you "squeeky" but not as much as the bar. I use it for hand soap. My favorite body wash is Johnson and Johnson's moisturizing body wash, either the 24 hour (pink) or the calming (lavendar).

None of the all natural washes are moisturizing enough for me though. I have used the kiss my face body wash in the past and it made me feel clean without being squeaky, but IMO it is a bit drying.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I wanted to add that any bar soap will leave you "squeaky", so if you don't like that feeling, avoid the bar.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Well Burt's Bees Wax carries alot of body products and it's all natural. I love that stuff!!
    bbycrazy

Answer by bbycrazy at 1:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I love Ivory liquid soap, but I don't think they make it anymore. I've switched to Caress. It smells nice, doesn't make me feel squeaky, and makes me feel nice and soft.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i like Dove and Caress bar or liquid i like the liquid better but use both
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 3:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I love Philosophy's body washes.... there are lots of fragrances (Pure Grace smells so clean). It makes my skin feel soft, but no "build up" feeling.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Just wondering for all you burts bees users.. which one of the body washes do you use and what do you like about it?
    MamaJasmine

Comment by MamaJasmine (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010