Have you been watching Boardwalk Empire on HBO? If you have HBO of course.

It comes on the same time Dexter does so i usually record it and watch it after Dexter, but it is a pretty entertaining show! I love watching the stories of Al Capone and Lucky Luciano before they became big-time mobsters. And I think Steve Buscemi is excellent for the role! I'll be watching again tonight.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 12:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I totally forgot about that show. Someone told me I should watch it, and I completely forgot about it.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• You should! It's really good!
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i watch it and its a great show and i agree Steve Buscemi is great
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Love it! I loved the Sopranos, so when I saw this was coming out, I knew I'd love it. The acting is great and I really do enjoy learning a little bit about the past while being thoroughly entertained. I can see how they are slowly developing interesting storylines. I wonder what's going to happen between Nucky and the Irish woman...his girlfriend was so mean to her!!
    jacksmom1225

Answer by jacksmom1225 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010