Clothes

Do ya buy your kids designer or expensive label clothes?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• Not anymore. I used to. My son is three and everything gets stained so, for about the next two years I will not be buying him expensive things, I will stick to Walmart, Target and Old Navy.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Nope, most stuff in from walmart- they have all the t-shirts that he likes (pokemon, video games, skulls). I'm saving my money for when he's in high school and he actually cares what he's wearing!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• sometimes but it really doesn't matter where i get them as long as they are nice
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My son is grown now, but when he was in his teens I would buy the designer, whatever was in at the time, BUT I also had an "X" amount of dollars that I was going to spend-he knew that if we went over he would have to pay the difference.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 1:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Usually no but they are 3 yrs and 19 months old they grow out of clothes pretty quickly and my 19 mth old is catching up with his brother oldest is a 4t youngest fits 2-3t lol Mostly I buy designer label shoes, they usually last longer than store brand
    joscelyne

Answer by joscelyne at 1:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• shoes,yes. Clothes-no way! he gets store brand mostly.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I buy almost entirely Gymboree, plus a little Baby Gap, but I shop sales and clearances and always use a coupon. I spend less than I would per item on Target or Wal Mart clothes, but I make up for it by buying them twice as much as they need. So in the end I still spend a lot.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• No. I don't see the point in spending 20+ dollars more then generic or general brand clothing for the same exact product. It's ridiculous to go to a brand name store and buy a tank top for 40 dollars because it has the brand or logo on it. There isn't any point and the clothes aren't any better quality. The kids are going to muck them up, so why spend truck loads of money on their wardrobe?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• nope can't afford name brand stuff so i will stick with jcpenny, walmart, target and old navy.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2010