So I'm watching Maury...

and I just LOVE those "shocking video" type shows. Did anyone else SEE the guy destroy the drive through ATM? That was awesome! Anybody else enjoy these shows?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 10:25 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I miss the ones where they bring the people with incurable diseases or unfortunate people and grant a wish. I remember one where a large family lost their home and Maury gave them a new home, vehicle, and all sorts of other things they'd never be able to get themselves. I guess I'm just a sap. Lol. I hate all that "baby daddy" paternity crap.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:45 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I do too! haha
    I also love watchign the ones where you have to guess if its a man or a woman! haha
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 10:37 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Oh, I know MarlyeGirl....I remember once she brought two guys in....neither one of them were the father.... So she brough a few more - NOPE. I think all total she tested 11 men before finding the daddy. Hello? You slept with ELEVEN dudes in a short enough time span to not know which one knocked you up?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• LOL! I can't help but feel bad when I see the look on the womans face when Maury says "You are NOT the father."

Or how the men call her a slut and whore. Uh hello! YOU had sex with her! What does that make YOU? Lol men are stupid. If it was a MAN that slept with 11 men he'd be a stud.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2008