Paranormal trailer: Goosebumps and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

I watched a trailer for the new Paranormal movie, got a physical reaction, and HAD to walk out of the room. When have you had goosebumps happened to you from anything weird or unexplained that you have experienced?

2tinyhineys

Asked by 2tinyhineys at 1:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I got the same reaction from that preview too!!!
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 2:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I've had quite a few experiences, in fact last night I could hear someone whistling in my living room (where my 4yo was sleeping) I got up and went in there and the room was FREEZING, but there was no one there and as soon as I stepped foot in the room the whistling stopped...

But I can't say I get that kind of experience from simple movies... I have to many real experiences to warrant wasting any fear on movies...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Don't like movies or anything to do with that stuff.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yea, that's happened to me before but not with a movie. Sometimes when people sing live it happens to me.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• we just watch PA 1 and it was not that good. Not sure what all the hype is about. Those footprints were laughable!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010