What do you think about this profile on FB?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Million-Strong-to-Legalize-Dogfighting/159578710730160

I reported it because I don't think it should allowed. I also posted this in this section because it is something that goes on and on all over the world.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• There are so many many reasons why dog fighting remains illegal. They are all good reasons, and hopefully it doesn't matter how many millions of idiots think it's okay - it will stay illegal.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• That is awful. Good that you reported it.
    Dog Fighting is sick and disgusting and I would not want anyone who approves of it living anywhere near me and my family. Or near my city....
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I wouldn't have reported it, I think it falls under freedom of speech, but I also find it completely disgusting...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Umm I think its wrong and sick! Good for you for reporting woder if they will listen?
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Being the parent of a rescued pit, rescued from fighting might I add. I have first hand experienced the struggle of making my dog understand that she is loved. When Mocha first came to our family she was badly hurt, refused to eat food and hid in the corner shaking. We had to hand feed her the dog food and it took three months for us to gain even a small amount of trust. People who do these things to pits make me sick to my stomach. I have never had a more loving, caring or protective dog in my life. It's sad not everyone trusts her due to the bad wrap they have gotten.
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 4:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Ummm...stupid.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• That is so wrong In every way and I'm very glad you reported it. I hate hearing about animal abuse, I love those furbies and they shouldn't be used in that manner at all. Good for you, if I come across it in there I also will report it.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 4:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Stupid and disgusting. :(
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• thats disgusting. "good clean family fun" I hope who ever made that is not serious.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 6:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i just read the title... i think that advocating violence is illegal? not sure... but i don't think it would be legal to post a site supporting child abuse or molestation and i know that it is illegal to abuse animals, so i'm thinking this does not fall under freedom of speech?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2010