In business what to you find to be rude?

If you owned a business and you had a meeting with some one of a different cultrue would you find out their tradition or would you introduce them to yours. What would you consider rude. My answer is when in Rome do what the romans do. If I invite you than I want you to feel at home.

dorotheabrown37

Asked by dorotheabrown37 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would find out what were HUGE gafes for thier culture, things that would be found rude or against say a belief or common courtesy. i woudl try and do a melding of our society and thiers bringing the two together in harmony.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 2:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I find it an exchange of cultures but mostly because I am doing business I will learn what is considered rude what to serve and what to do to keep my bread buttered.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I think it's considered respectful for both parties to make the effort to learn the etiquette of the other. If there are instances where the two are contrary then the home turf is the prevailing custom.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2010