My dd ex-boyfriends belongings. WWYD?

My dd broke up with her boyfriend about 3 weeks ago. He had given her a few shirts and a couple of pairs of lounging pants. My dd asked me what she should do with them since the exboyfriend said that he did not want the items back from her. I told her that she should just donate them but my dh insists that we should give it all back to him. He feels that it is not right to donate the items.

my4kids274

Asked by my4kids274 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would say give them back regardless of what he says because it could come and bite her ass if she gets rid of them
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• If he doesnt want them back, then surely donate them or drop them off at the Lost and Found at school.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I agree with the post above. Give them back or he could find a way to cause legal problems.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 2:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• As long as it is nothing of real value, and he said he didn't want them back then just throw them out or take them to goodwill.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• if HE has said he doesnt want them back it is likely he means it. he wont want back reminders of thier break up etc. since he has said she can donate them, that is what she should do
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 2:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• If he wont come and get the items then just leave them on his door step and have a witness that you did so he doesnt try any legalo problems with you.
    susiebabz09

Answer by susiebabz09 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• it's October now... I would set them in a bonfire. LMAO
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 2:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I always kept stuff like that and wore them because they were comfy lol
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Give them back, even if it is just putting them on his porch, give them back.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Why do you have her just keep them just cause he bought them or gave them to her doesn't mean she can't wear them anymore. It's clothes what is the big deal really.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2010