What do you think of the show "Sister Wives"?

I've been watching it, and there is a new episode coming on tonight. It is going to show the preparation and wedding to the 4th wife. What are your thoughts>

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• Interesting. I don't understand why he needed to bring a new wife into this. Also, with all the trouble this show has caused them so far, I wonder if they thought what the out come will be. Is it worth the risk they are taking?
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I like the show a lot! I'm excited for tonights episode!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i loooove that show!! although i could never live in that lifestyle, polygamy has always interested me
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I'm ridiculously and morbidly addicted.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I love that show. I find it very interesting. My DH and I always joke that we need another wife, to help around the house, bc we just don't have enough time between the two of us to get everything done.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I think that guy has too big of an ego. maybe that's what makes up for lack of size elsewhere?? No woman should settle for sharing a man with anyone else, religious beliefs or not. Are they THAT desperate that they'd go along with him needing more than 1 woman, just to keep him in their life? Where is their self-respect? It's obvious the "husband" on that show has a PhD in bull**t. I'd seriously laugh in his face. If i were one of those women, I'd be ashamed to show my face on national TV. I can respect other religious beliefs & I do, but not polygamy. I think it's a convenient excuse, just so a Mormom man can have more than one woman. Bigger question is this? WHY cant the woman have more than 1 husband in the Mormon faith? What's good for the gander......
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 3:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Ruby,
    Have you actually watched the show? The women also want sister wives as well as a husband. They say it makes think run more smoothly and they help each other run the family. They are not with the man for just him but also for his other wives. The first wife is actually the one who got him into polygamy and helped him find potential other wives. She works kind of like a recruiter. She was friends with both the 2nd and 3rd wives before they ended up marrying her husband. She also told him to ask the 4th wife to dance with him to start their romance up. She does talk about jealousy and such but she knows it comes along with it.
    BlainesMommy09

Comment by BlainesMommy09 (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have watched 2 episodes and stop watching. I thought it was really boring.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I find myself really intrigued by it...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i just dont understand how it can be ok for him but a sin for them. if the women really believe in what they are doing than how can they be jealousy among them? i just dont get it.
    pattie14

Answer by pattie14 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2010