i need your help.

I have an introduction speech due monday, i've been working on it but im not to sure of it, ive never done anything like this and its really got me boggled does anyone know where i can find an exact example of a introductory speech ? or any good topics? or can anyone help me at all please, i'd greatly appreciate it and couldn't thank you more....

kelliekailei

Asked by kelliekailei at 2:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in

• Wow! I wish i could help you but my mind is just blank. Sorry :~( I wish you lots of luck and I hope you ace this. Im sure you will. Have you tried to google "Introduction speech exemples" That's where I would start and just see what comes up. If nothing there then maybe go to ask.com and see what you can come up there.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I'm reading online that an introductory speech is a short speech (under a minute usually) and you are introducing yourself to your class. It takes on the same format as a full fledged speech. Quite honestly I don't see how you can really say much about yourself in under a minute speech. I would think a short speech would be a couple of minutes long at least.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2010