I am watching Fatal Attraction (the movie) and it got me thinking, Has anyone out there had a funny real life fatal attraction?

I have heard some funny ones from friends. Share your funny experiences. Not the ones that ended up with something bad happening.

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 2:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• funny no, i dont think fatal attraction was funny at all. specially not when it happened to me in real life with a "lover" who imagined more of a relationship than we had. definitely NOT funny
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 2:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My husband is former law enforcement. There was this girl, she wanted my husband badly. I knew all about it, she moved so she would be on his way to work and on the way home, she wanted to be is "beat wife". I was at the golf course with my husband and she was working in the snack bar. I ordered a beer, paid for it, and then said, "I am officer _______'s wife, if you want him, you may have him, but he comes with a lot of baggage"! She never bothered him again.
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 2:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Fatal means deadly I guess it would be funny depending on what side you were on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have had men get crazy on me thinking it was something more then it was
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I see nothing funny about anything being fatal, sorry.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I have a fatal attraction to chocolate.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• OMG yes, I had this guy I was friends with in middle school who was obsessed with me, well when I ended the friendship we didnt speak for yrs, we ran into eachother about 5yrs ago and the tables turned. We're married wth 3kids.
    adyssonsmommy

Answer by adyssonsmommy at 4:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• yes my "first" boyfriend he was forever in love with me, actually did get scary as he didn't handle things well & wanted to really "hurt" my new boyfriend at the time, it was scary always looking over my shoulder
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2010